Stepping Stone Kids Therapy is currently seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who wants to make a difference in the lives of children in our North Naples office. Responsibilities include providing quality speech and language services by evaluating and treatment of individuals with developmental impairments, speech, swallowing, or communication disabilities in order to create a treatment plan.
Job Type: Flexible (Full or Part-time employment)
License: Speech Language Pathologist License Required
· Must have a Master’s Degree and current Florida License
· Experience working children or teens with autism, or other disabilities (not required, but preferred)
· FL Driver’s License, reliable transportation and auto insurance
· Must be a team player
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Stepping Stone Kids Therapy is currently seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) who wants to make a difference in the lives of children. We currently have openings for RBTs at all Stepping Stone locations (North Naples, South Naples, Fort Myers, and Cape Coral).
A Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) is a paraprofessional who works under the close, on-going supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA). RBT are responsible for the direct implementation of the behavior intervention plans developed by the supervisor (BCBA/BCBA-D). The RBT will work under the supervision of the BCBA-D or BCBA.
• Implement ABA strategies and techniques focusing on verbal behavior
• Implement behavior intervention plans developed by supervised BCBA
• Work collaboratively with our team of professionals regarding patient care.
• The RBT will also collect data and maintain client daily session notes.
• Pursuing or holding a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree
• Experience working with children or teens with autism or other disabilities (not required, but preferred)
• FL Driver’s License, reliable transportation, and auto insurance
• Must be a team player
• Must have an effective oral and written communication skills
• Must pass the RBT Competency Assessment
• Must pass the RBT examination
• Preferably one year experience as an RBT
Job Type: Employee (We offer competitive wages and flexibility with your schedule)
• Medicaid number preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Want to be a part of something bigger than yourself? Helping the children of tomorrow? Join our dedicated team of individuals driven to change the lives of our youth for the good.